2019 Lollapalooza Poster - Commemorative and Foil Editions
is on back order
Bright and bold, this year’s official Lollapalooza poster is designed by up-and-coming graphic artist Luke Pelletier. Inspired by pop culture and vintage ads, Luke explores themes of romance, tourism, and Americana, all of which can be seen in this original design. His carefree and colorful worlds create a magical amalgamation of pandemonium and possibilities, similar to the Lollapalooza experience itself. We couldn’t be more excited to share Luke’s art with the Lolla fam.
As with all of our posters, we only print one run and once sold out are not reissued. See below for more details:
- Commemorative Edition $30 — Offset-printed with four-color process ink on heavyweight, uncoated paper. Includes complete band lineup. 18” x 24”
- Foil Commemorative Edition $75 —Silkscreen with foil embellishments on heavyweight paper. Includes complete band lineup. 18” x 24”
- Signed & Numbered Edition $175 — Silkscreened with seven spot colors on heavyweight, 100% cotton rag paper. This version does not include the band lineup. Printed in a numbered edition that is also signed by the artists and Lollapalooza/Jane’s Addiction founder Perry Farrell. 36”x 24”
- The accompanying image does not include the band lineup. The image will be updated at a later date.
- All posters will begin shipping the week of July 29.
About the Artist
Luke Pelletier grew up in western North Carolina and currently works and resides in Los Angeles. He graduated with a BFA in fine art from the School of Art Institute Chicago in 2015.
Living in a tourist town for much of his life, Pelletier has been heavily influenced by the seasonal economies and the multi-level relationships between tourists and locals. His work is filled with personal anecdotes, dark humor, both dualities & contradictions through scenes of decaying paradise. Pelletier uses photography, painting, sculpture, social practice, and writing to explore his moral dilemmas of romance, addiction, tourist culture, masculinity, and Americana.